Friday, January 10, 2014

Who am I?

Volleyball, drawing, weddings, stand up paddleboarding, make-up, hair. I am only sophomore in highschool and I am pretty set on my future. Go to college for business and photography than become a wedding planner. With all of that set for me, I leave time to do the things I love like volleyball, drawing and stand up paddleboarding. During every season of the year, I play volleyball. Through the winter, I go to at least 10 tournaments out of state. When I just want to relax in my room, I take time to draw. I draw outfits, faces, landscape and scenes. Over the summer though, I will go to the lake frequently to stand up paddleboard. It’s such a relaxing thing for me to do. I can think about anything I want when I do it and it is very fun. Lastly, when I have friends over, they always want me doing there hair, make-up, and nails. I have a lot of patients with all of those things so I don't mind at all helping my friends with this stuff. I often have people come over so I can help them get ready for weddings, dances, parties and other formal things. I find doing all of these things fun and don't regret getting into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment