Thursday, January 23, 2014

Over this past semester, I had many memorable moments in Photo 1, but three seemed to be most memorable to me. I remember going to the Cumberland Fair and walking around all day just taking picture. I thought it was a very good way to get to know everyone a little better. It was also helpful to get to know how I can use different techniques to create great pictures. My second experience that was very memorable was winning the scariest photo. It showed me that if you need to think outside of the box and look at different ways that you can make a unique photo. My last very memorable moment in Photo 1 was getting to know people from Beijing.  It taught me about different cultures and how different ours is apart from the rest of the world.  It was also nice to communicate with people we may have never gotten to know without this class. I have many more memorable moments in the class but these three really seemed to jump out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment