Thursday, January 23, 2014



I am most proud of my scary image. Everyone in my class were in a contest to see who could create the scariest photo and I had won the contest. I remember getting ready for school one morning and I saw that my kitchen window was foggy. I quickly grabbed my mom and asked her to go outside and place her hands on the window so I could take a photo. The image above was my end product. This lesson taught me that the best of pictures can come at the most unexpected times and you just have to be ready to take them and know what you are doing. It also taught me that you have to be very creative in thinking of what could set a pictures mood. For example, my photo's mood is spooky; But, if I had put a flower in the picture with the fog, it would be less scary and more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment